- This event has passed.
Workshop: Video Marketing: What to say and how to say it.
October 3 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$49
Video Marketing is a great way to promote your business. But what should you talk about? How do you come across natural and authentic? What technology do you need to record a good quality video, and to get your message out to your audience?
All these questions will be answered in this engaging and informative workshop.
What will you get from the event?
At the end of this 4-hour workshop you will have:
- Clarity on why video is such a powerful medium
- Practical ideas on how to use video marketing to promote your business
- A script for a 90 second video clip that engages your audience
- Coaching on how to deliver an authentic and natural performance to camera
- A finished video clip of you communicating a specific idea, benefit or problem you solve for your customers
- Clarity on the technology you need to capture your video
- A clear understanding of how and where to post your video
- Tips on getting your video seen by the right people
Who is this designed for?
Small business owners and solopreneurs looking for a cost-effective way to raise awareness for their brand and attract the right customers and more of them.
Who’s hosting this workshop?
This is a joint collaboration between Jonathan Sharp from Ripple Marketing
and Justin Cooper from Brand Purpose .Co
Justin will be showing you how to create an authentic communication by guiding you through a simple and powerful meditation exercise. Then he’ll show you how to edit and refine your idea into an engaging 90 second script.
Jonathan will then show you the tech you will need to capture your video, and where you can post it for the best impact and reach.
Jonathan and Justin will then work with you to help you create an engaging video clip.
Thursday 3 October 9am-1pm at Ripple Marketing, 106 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale, NSW, 2099
Your investment is just $49 and gives you access to knowledge worth many thousands of dollars to you and the growth of your business. Tickets MUST be purchased ahead of time.
Spaces are strictly limited, so book now to secure your place on this unique and insightful workshop.
Included: Workshop, workbooks, coffee, morning tea.